Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ren Fair Girl With Cat

Wow! I just realized that yesterday was the 6 year anniversary of this blog! That's over 300 blog posts! Wow. I can't believe how fast the years have been flying past! Busy, busy!

I figured I should post something for this, so here is a sketch inspired by our trip to the Bristol Renaissance Faire last month. I'm sure I will have plenty of other Ren Fair inspired sketches to come. I sure took plenty of reference photos!



I think I am also going to be putting a blog post together about the process of animation. Or at least I'll show the different stages we went through on the penguin animation. I'm surprised that most people have no idea how animation is done. Hopefully I'll have time to do a post soon. I've been busy with work, friends, family, and a personal project. Nice to be busy I guess....

No comments:

Women's Day

  Happy International Women's Day! Here's a piece we drew about 12 years ago that's been a favorite. ⭐️