Monday, October 25, 2010

Monsters have invaded the house!

Late last night Catherine and I needed a break and we decided to make these guys for the front window! I only had time to make the two posted at the bottom.

I love the far right monster the best! He has a cute heart shaped tongue!



This little guy likes to play peekaboo behind the curtain. He's made of scraps. He's little, but is full of energy!



I'm surprised that the thin lines in the horns are easily seen from outside. :)

For more pics, check out Catherine's blog.

2 comments:

aintshakespeare said...

Those are incredibly cute. My kids love holiday crafty things. I'll have to remember this for next year.

Abz said...

You're very talented! :)

Stop by my blog!

Women's Day

  Happy International Women's Day! Here's a piece we drew about 12 years ago that's been a favorite. ⭐️